Video streaming software market size – USD 8.01 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 18.3%, incorporation of artificial intelligence in the streaming solution
NEW YORK, NY, USA, March 3, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Technological advancements in the digital media industry and the growing need for transcoding to deliver video to as many end users as possible are driving the growth of market income
The global video streaming software market size is expected to reach USD 36.72 billion by 2030 and register a CAGR of 18.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report from Reports and Data. The growing use of mobile devices and the Internet, the rise in demand for streaming video on demand (VoD), technical improvements in the digital media industry, and the growing requirement for transcoding to deliver video to a large number of people are expected to drive the market revenue growth. Moreover, increasing preference for online streaming services over traditional TV broadcasting along with optimization of network bandwidth is expected to provide development opportunities for the video streaming software industry in the coming years. to come. However, growing concerns regarding the security and privacy of video content may hamper the revenue growth of the video streaming software market during the forecast period.
The presence of key companies, such as Amazon and Netflix, which provide low-cost streaming services, can be associated with the increased demand for video streaming software. Moreover, the elements allowing viewers to watch films at their own pace, as well as its availability over long periods of time, may explain the growing popularity of VoD.
However, poor internet connection reducing the quality of service hampers market revenue growth. Internet speed plays a vital role in streaming quality and the quality degrades due to poor connectivity. In many developing or underdeveloped countries, there are remote locations where internet speed is a common problem and consumers face buffering or quality issues. In the case of active users who post or share videos on YouTube or Facebook as a blogger or youtuber, they need fast internet speed to upload their videos on time and also to interact with their viewers. Thus, poor internet connection is expected to hamper the revenue growth of the video streaming software market.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1117
Companies profiled in the Global Video Streaming Software Market report include IBM, Kaltura, Inc., Brightcove Inc., Panopto, Haivision, Vimeo.com, Inc., Vbrick, Plantronics, Inc., Sonic Foundry and Akamai Technologies .
Some highlights of the report
• By component, the solutions segment is expected to account for a higher revenue share during the forecast period due to the benefits of video analytics, which helps improve performance through the evaluation of key metrics such as boot time, bit rate, rebuffering, dropped frames, and media analysis. This indicates whether or not customers are getting a smooth viewing experience. Video analytics provides the information needed to improve and personalize the user experience through targeted programming or new features, resulting in increased audience satisfaction and new customer acquisition.
• By mode of deployment, the cloud segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2021 due to the drive to reduce equipment costs and an increase in cloud data scalability.
• By streaming type, the video-on-demand segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share over the forecast period. Video on demand offers a greater level of convenience and creativity compared to live streaming. VoD guarantees a higher return on investment than traditional means of generating and distributing content. About seven out of ten market players invest in VoD services.
• By end use, the Universities & Education segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period. The number of internet users consuming visual content has increased significantly and is expected to increase over the forecast period along with the usage of video streaming services for educational purposes. Live streaming and broadcasting of educational videos have the potential to be effective engagement tools for teaching, knowledge exchange, and training program delivery. Video content is becoming increasingly popular in education.
• The market for video streaming software in Europe is expected to register faster growth during the forecast period. Various broadcasters are gradually focusing on providing advanced technology broadcast formats, which is benefiting the video streaming market in Europe.
• The North America video streaming software market is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period. The presence of major companies such as Microsoft and Google helps to enhance the growth of the market by integrating technical improvements in the product portfolios. Rising investment in research and development of advanced technologies by companies is expected to boost the market growth in this region.
To understand how our Video Streaming Software Market report can make a difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1117
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the video streaming software market on the basis of component, streaming type, deployment mode, end-use, and region:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
o Transcoding and processing
o Video management software
o Video broadcast
o Video analysis
o Video security
o Professional service
o Managed Service
Streaming Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
• Live broadcast
• Video on demand (VoD)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
• On the site
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
• Media and Entertainment
• Academia and education
• Health care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1117
Key Benefits of Video Streaming Software Report:
• Identification and analysis of market size and competition
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of market data
• Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
• In-depth regional analysis of the Video Streaming Software industry
• Profiling of key players with their company overview, business strategies, agreements and partnerships, and product portfolio
• SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces for an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
• Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
• Analysis of opportunities, drivers, constraints, challenges, risks and limitations
In conclusion, all aspects of the Video Streaming Software Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the Global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market based on market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: